Information technology — SEDRIS —
Part 1: Functional specification
This title of this part of ISO/IEC 18023 is Information technology —
SEDRIS — Part 1:
The Foreword provides
background on the standards process for ISO/IEC 18023. The Introduction
describes the purpose and characteristics of SEDRIS. This part of ISO/IEC 18023
is comprised of:
- Scope defines the subject and aspects that this part of ISO/IEC 18023 addresses.
- Normative references lists the normative references.
- Definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations defines the terms used within this part of ISO/IEC 18023.
- Concepts describes various fundamentals of this part of ISO/IEC 18023.
- Fundamental data types defines the abstract data types used by this part of ISO/IEC 18023.
- DRM classes defines the classes of objects supported by this part of ISO/IEC 18023.
- Constraints defines the criteria for conforming instances of
- Application program interface (API) defines the abstract functions used by
this part of ISO/IEC 18023 to access data.
- Conformance specifies the criteria by which implementations of this part of
ISO/IEC 18023 can claim conformance.
This part of ISO/IEC 18023 contains the following annexes:
- UML diagrams provides UML diagrams that show the relationships between all
- Example transmittal contains a simple transmittal to demonstrate the use of
- Format references contains a list of the various media,
sound, and symbol formats along with a
reference to the associated specification.
- Default field values contains a specification of the
default values for the fields in every DRM class.
Bibliography lists publications which provide related additional information.
DRM class index provides hyperlinks to the DRM class definitions
and UML figures on which each resides.